After the debacle of Marakkar: Lion of the Arabian Sea, director Priyadarshan took a break and came back with a new film called Corona Papers. Billed to be a comedy thriller, the flick has Shane Nigam of Kumbalangi Nights fame.
Priyadarshan took to his social media accounts and unveiled the first look poster of Corona Papers. The first look poster looks impressive and hyped the expectations on the film. Back in December 2022, the film completed its shoot and is due for release.
Vikram fame Gayathrie is the female lead in this flick, which also has Sidhique, Shine Tom Chacko, and others in prominent roles. Four Frames Sound Company bankrolled this movie, which is scheduled to hit screens in April 2023.
#CoronaPapers #CoronaPapersTitleLook #Priyadarshan | #ShaneNigam |#ShineTomChacko |#Sidhique |#GayathrieShankar |#JeanPaulLal | #Vijilesh |#PPKunhikrishnan |#ManiyanpillaRaju |#FourFramesSoundCompany |#AprilRelease pic.twitter.com/GIDI9lSNno
— priyadarshan (@priyadarshandir) February 26, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Social media rumors on Nagarjuna’s next
- Nani’s Dasara is now officially into one million dollar club in USA
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
- Crisp run-time locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food