After the debacle of Ramayya Vastavaiyya, director Harish Shankar is back with a yet another romantic entertainer Subramanyam For Sale. The film which is up for release next week is busy with its promotions currently.
The innovative promotion strategy and the way the film is being publicized is helping the movie big time. All the leading channels and media houses are filled with shows featuring this film.
Already, the audio of the film has become a huge hit and has created enough buzz for the film. Reports reveal that Harish Shankar has added enough elements which will hit the right chord with the audience.
Regina is cast as the female lead and her chemistry with Dharam Tej is also said to be yet another selling point in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?