Nandamuri Balakrishna’s impressive look as ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ has come in for praise on social media and the overall impression has been very positive. Balakrishna is known for carrying off mythological and historical looks with ease and he has done the same for GPSK.
But more than the look, the scale of the film is what seems more impressive. While it is only a poster, the scale can be gauged by the richness, the costumes, the backgrounds etc and director Krish seems to be on to something big with this movie.
The film has already done superb pre-release business in some areas. Shriya is the heroine in the movie and Hema Malini is portraying the important role of the King’s mother.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday