Nandamuri Balakrishna’s impressive look as ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ has come in for praise on social media and the overall impression has been very positive. Balakrishna is known for carrying off mythological and historical looks with ease and he has done the same for GPSK.
But more than the look, the scale of the film is what seems more impressive. While it is only a poster, the scale can be gauged by the richness, the costumes, the backgrounds etc and director Krish seems to be on to something big with this movie.
The film has already done superb pre-release business in some areas. Shriya is the heroine in the movie and Hema Malini is portraying the important role of the King’s mother.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai