Nayanthara’s forthcoming movie, Aramm, has been the talk of the town ever since it commenced. The film’s teaser, which was released yesterday and dedicated to farmers, gained unanimously positive response from all quarters.
Now, the film’s young music composer Ghibran chose to rope in the internationally reputed and Oscar nominated PKF – Prague Philharmonic orchestra, to score for the movie.
The Prague Philharmonic Orchestra is a classical orchestra, predominantly composed of Czech classical, jazz and guest musicians.
The orchestra plays more than 250 recording sessions every year and that makes it one of the most recorded and reputed orchestras in the world.
Hollywood studios such as Paramount, Sony, Lucas Film and Oscar nominated movies such as Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Game of thrones were associated with this prestigious orchestra in the past.
Aramm is being directed by Gopi Nainar and produced by KJR Studios.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon