Varun Tej will next be seen in Ghani, a sports drama based on the sport of boxing. The film is in final leg of shoot and the unit will be getting back to work once the effect of Covid subsides.
The latest news is that Varun Tej might be collaborating with in-form director Venky Kudumula soon.
Venky has already narrated a story to Varun Tej and he liked it. The mega hero has asked for the final narration from Venky and he will take the final call on the project soon after. Further developments in this regard will determine the materialisation of the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?