Darshan is a star hero in Kananda and has been long in the industry. His popularity has grown big in recent times. He was more in the news when he campaigned for actress Sumalatha who stood as an independent candidate in the recently concluded elections.
Now, the news is that Darshan’s Mysore farmhouse was raided yesterday by a group of IT officials earlier today. Darshan was present there during the raid and has answered all the queries posted by the officials.
Darshan was last seen in the Kannada film Yajamana and has five films under production.
Articles that might interest you:
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin