Aamir Khan has become a phenomenon in China, thanks to the success of his recent films like Dangal and Secret Superstar. In fact, Dangal still holds the record for the biggest grossing non-Hollywood film of all time in China, and analysts say that sky is the limit for Aamir’s future films.
Speaking to the media, on the sidelines of his birthday celebration, when the actor was asked about the differences between the Indian and the Chinese markets, Aamir said, “I think India has as big a potential as China. I just feel that China has done major investment in the entertainment industry and its administration is also supportive. They have built up a lot of screens, and that is why the business has gone up. I think if we build many more theatres here in India, which is such a large country with a huge population, we will get the same kind of growth in the entertainment and film industry. So it is just the matter of building the infrastructure in India.”
Currently, Aamir is focusing on his upcoming period film Thugs Of Hindostan which also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, and Fatima Sana Sheikh.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF actress Srinidhi Shetty signs a biggie
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?