Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu 2 in Telugu) has been making headlines for the past few days for all the wrong reasons. The film’s director Shankar and production house Lyca Productions are entangled in a legal dispute over the delay in the film’s production. Shankar signing back-to-back pan-India movies featuring Ram Charan and Ranveer Singh had prompted the Lyca officials move the Madras High Court, alleging that Shankar must first finish Indian 2 before he begins his next project.
Meanwhile, the latest reports reveal that Lyca Productions has approached the Telugu Film Producer’s Council (TFPC) against the Shankar-Ram Charan project. Since Lyca is a member of TFPC, the council has in turn forwarded the production house’s plea to the South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce in Chennai. And since the matter is subjudice, the TFPC is awaiting the court’s next order in June first week to take further action.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post
- Busy bee-Rashmika allots bulk dates to Pushpa