Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Bhaaratheeyudu 2 was progressing briskly until the tragic crane accident on the film’s set in February. The shooting was halted after 3 crew members lost their lives. And the lockdown has further stalled the shoot.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that Kamal requested Shankar to wrap up the film’s entire shoot by January or February. And the reason is nothing but the upcoming general elections in Tamil Nadu which are due in either April or May. Obliging Karnal’s request, Shankar and the makers at Lyca Productions are planning to resume the shoot from November.
Siddharth, Kajal Aggarwal, Rakul Preet, Priya Bhavani Shankar and several other popular stars will be seen in key roles in this high budget social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut