We had recently reported that Salman Khan’s Radhe shoot, which was supposed to take place in Thailand, was called off due to Coronavirus outbreak. And even the team of Prabhas’ next is taking extreme precautions on the sets of the film. The latest buzz is that even Shankar is contemplating whether to call off a long foreign schedule and postpone it to a later date due to the Coronavirus threat.
Shankar’s Indian 2 was supposed to be shot in Bolivia and Bahamas, but the schedule might not happen as planned as per the latest reports. Recently, the film was in news when a freak accident on the sets left three people dead and several injured. With the current change of plans, it looks like the shoot might get disrupted yet again.
Directed by Shankar, the film has Kamal Haasan, Kajal Aggarwal, Rakul Preet, and Siddharth in lead roles. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya