After a successful outing in cinemas, Nithiin-Rashmika’s Bheeshma made its digital debut on Netflix a couple of days ago. Now, apart from the regular movie lovers, the film has caught the attention of Telugu Indian cricketers Hanuma Vihari and Ravichandran Ashwin.
In a latest live interaction on Instagram, Hanuma Vihari told Ashwin that he watched Bheeshma recently and enjoyed it thoroughly. Vihari went on to suggest Ashwin to watch the film. The star all-rounder from Chennai assured Vihari that he will surely watch the film soon.
And Bheeshma’s director Venky Kudumula was quite thrilled seeing his favourite cricketers talking about his film.
Being a great fan of cricket I feel so happy when young talented Indian cricketer Hanuma Vihari mentioned about #Bheeshma to Spin pride of Indian cricket Mr. Ravichandran Ashwin.. Thank u @Hanumavihari for loving Bheeshma and thank you @ashwinravi99 sir for loving Telugu films 😬 pic.twitter.com/nvRCG4gNyp
— Venky Kudumula (@VenkyKudumula) April 27, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix running after Pushpa 2 OTT rights?
- Dasara: 53 crores gross worldwide in two days
- Dasara: Sensational hold in Nizam on day two
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food