The shocking kidnapping and assault case of Malayalam star actress Bhavana has deeply disturbed not only her colleagues down South but also several Bollywood stars and of course the common people.
Yesterday, all the who’s who of the Malayalam film industry gathered together in a protest meet and condemned the assault in one voice and demanded a harshest and immediate punishment to the culprits.
Bollywood stars like Farhan Akhtar, Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh too have expressed their solidarity with the brave girl, Bhavana.
Tollywood too is shattered by the incident and actresses like Samantha, Tejaswi, Ritu Varma, Shanvi Srivastava and Priya Mani etc stood by Bhavana and questioned the alarmingly worsening standards of women’s safety in the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Interview : Vishwaksen – Das Ka Dhamki performed way above our expectations
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food