Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson by his fans, Prabhu Deva is a multifaceted artiste. Apart from dance choreography, he’s also popular as an actor and director. Now, for the first time, Prabhu Deva is turning villain in his upcoming film.
As per the latest updates, Prabhu Deva will be seen in a negative role in a Tamil film titled Mercury. Directed by the talented Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza and Jigarthanda fame, Mercury is said to be an experimental silent film. This thriller also stars Sananth Reddy, Deepak Paramesh and Remya Nambeesan in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has a solid first weekend
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?