Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson by his fans, Prabhu Deva is a multifaceted artiste. Apart from dance choreography, he’s also popular as an actor and director. Now, for the first time, Prabhu Deva is turning villain in his upcoming film.
As per the latest updates, Prabhu Deva will be seen in a negative role in a Tamil film titled Mercury. Directed by the talented Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza and Jigarthanda fame, Mercury is said to be an experimental silent film. This thriller also stars Sananth Reddy, Deepak Paramesh and Remya Nambeesan in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood heroines faltering in basic career planning?
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation