Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson by his fans, Prabhu Deva is a multifaceted artiste. Apart from dance choreography, he’s also popular as an actor and director. Now, for the first time, Prabhu Deva is turning villain in his upcoming film.
As per the latest updates, Prabhu Deva will be seen in a negative role in a Tamil film titled Mercury. Directed by the talented Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza and Jigarthanda fame, Mercury is said to be an experimental silent film. This thriller also stars Sananth Reddy, Deepak Paramesh and Remya Nambeesan in crucial roles.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief