Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson by his fans, Prabhu Deva is a multifaceted artiste. Apart from dance choreography, he’s also popular as an actor and director. Now, for the first time, Prabhu Deva is turning villain in his upcoming film.
As per the latest updates, Prabhu Deva will be seen in a negative role in a Tamil film titled Mercury. Directed by the talented Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza and Jigarthanda fame, Mercury is said to be an experimental silent film. This thriller also stars Sananth Reddy, Deepak Paramesh and Remya Nambeesan in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero suggested Lawrence’s name for Chandramukhi 2
- Juicy info on Chiru-Charan scenes in Acharya
- Star hero personally stars transferring money to film workers
- Noted director urge fans to spread love not hatred
- Star heroine’s motivational post goes viral
- Senior actor’s film on Corona with son and daughter