Yesterday, star director Shankar revealed that the final work on the much-awaited teaser if his upcoming sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, is underway in Los Angeles, USA. The teaser is expected to be out in the third week of February in a grand event in Hyderabad.
Now the latest reports reveal that 2.0’s makers are planning to invite leading stars like Megastar Chiranjeevi, Malayalam stalwarts Mohanlal and Mammootty and several other stars from Bollywood to 2.0’s Hyderabad event. Needless to say, the film’s hero Super Star Rajinikanth, Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar, Brit beauty Amy Jackson and others will also grace the spectacular ceremony.
2.0’s release date is yet to be finalized. The film will have a simultaneous release in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic versions across the world. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled this high-budget 3D entertainer with a whopping budget of nearly Rs 450 crore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look
- Two star heroes under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- Mahesh Babu urges fans to stay away from celebrations