Yesterday, star director Shankar revealed that the final work on the much-awaited teaser if his upcoming sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, is underway in Los Angeles, USA. The teaser is expected to be out in the third week of February in a grand event in Hyderabad.
Now the latest reports reveal that 2.0’s makers are planning to invite leading stars like Megastar Chiranjeevi, Malayalam stalwarts Mohanlal and Mammootty and several other stars from Bollywood to 2.0’s Hyderabad event. Needless to say, the film’s hero Super Star Rajinikanth, Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar, Brit beauty Amy Jackson and others will also grace the spectacular ceremony.
2.0’s release date is yet to be finalized. The film will have a simultaneous release in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic versions across the world. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled this high-budget 3D entertainer with a whopping budget of nearly Rs 450 crore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha