Yesterday, star director Shankar revealed that the final work on the much-awaited teaser if his upcoming sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, is underway in Los Angeles, USA. The teaser is expected to be out in the third week of February in a grand event in Hyderabad.
Now the latest reports reveal that 2.0’s makers are planning to invite leading stars like Megastar Chiranjeevi, Malayalam stalwarts Mohanlal and Mammootty and several other stars from Bollywood to 2.0’s Hyderabad event. Needless to say, the film’s hero Super Star Rajinikanth, Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar, Brit beauty Amy Jackson and others will also grace the spectacular ceremony.
2.0’s release date is yet to be finalized. The film will have a simultaneous release in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic versions across the world. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled this high-budget 3D entertainer with a whopping budget of nearly Rs 450 crore.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes