Yesterday, the announcement of India’s biggest project till date shocked everyone all over. Malayalam film star Mohan Lal announced that a director named VA Shrikumar Menon will be directing this film which will be funded by a Dubai-based millionaire.
Now, the director has responded and gave yet another shocking statement. Menon said in a statement that the proposed film will surely bring Oscars to our country and will be released in 2020.
Looking at the confidence, everyone is quite surprised with the way the makers are so confident about this project. The film will be made over a period of one year and will also star some international artists.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake