It’s well known that Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is bankrolling a high budget fantasy drama, titled Brahmastra. The film has leading Bollywood stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, with Nagarjuna and Mouni Roy playing key roles.
Brahmastra is touted as India’s first movie trilogy. As per the latest updates, the film’s first part will be hitting theaters worldwide on December 4 in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam versions.
Ayan Mukherjee is directing this magnum opus, while Fox Star Studios is co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?