It’s well known that Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is bankrolling a high budget fantasy drama, titled Brahmastra. The film has leading Bollywood stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, with Nagarjuna and Mouni Roy playing key roles.
Brahmastra is touted as India’s first movie trilogy. As per the latest updates, the film’s first part will be hitting theaters worldwide on December 4 in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam versions.
Ayan Mukherjee is directing this magnum opus, while Fox Star Studios is co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives
- Team Adipurush to shift to Hyderabad