It’s well known that Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is bankrolling a high budget fantasy drama, titled Brahmastra. The film has leading Bollywood stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, with Nagarjuna and Mouni Roy playing key roles.
Brahmastra is touted as India’s first movie trilogy. As per the latest updates, the film’s first part will be hitting theaters worldwide on December 4 in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam versions.
Ayan Mukherjee is directing this magnum opus, while Fox Star Studios is co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA