Around a month ago, a multilingual film titled The Mahabharata, starring Malayalam superstar Mohanlal as the central character, was announced. Touted as India’s most expensive film till date, The Mahabharata will be made with a budget of a whopping 1,000 crore.
According to the latest updates, The Mahabharata’s shooting will flag off in Abu Dhabi sometime next year. The entire team is currently prepping for the mammoth project. VA Shrikumar will direct this mythological drama and Indian business tycoon BR Shetty will bankroll the project.
This magnum opus is based on MT Vasudevan Nair’s epic novel Randamoozham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?