Indraganti Mohan Krishna is regarded as a very talented director. Despite coming up with some well acclaimed films, true commercial success has eluded him. His last film was ‘Golconda High School’, which came out in 2011. After a gap of two years, he is coming up with the romantic drama, ‘Anthaka Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha’.
The movie is gearing up for a release this Friday. Mohan Krishna is quite confident about the film’s chances and he is hoping to score a good hit with this movie. If the film succeeds and pulls in good revenue, it will give this talented director’s career a good boost.
Veteran producer M.S. Raju’s son, Sumanth Ashwin, is the hero in this film and Eesha is the heroine. The film reportedly looks at relations between people after marriage.
K Damodhar Prasad is the producer. Kalyani Koduri has scored the music and PG Vinda has handled the cinematography.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur