Indraganti Mohan Krishna is regarded as a very talented director. Despite coming up with some well acclaimed films, true commercial success has eluded him. His last film was ‘Golconda High School’, which came out in 2011. After a gap of two years, he is coming up with the romantic drama, ‘Anthaka Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha’.
The movie is gearing up for a release this Friday. Mohan Krishna is quite confident about the film’s chances and he is hoping to score a good hit with this movie. If the film succeeds and pulls in good revenue, it will give this talented director’s career a good boost.
Veteran producer M.S. Raju’s son, Sumanth Ashwin, is the hero in this film and Eesha is the heroine. The film reportedly looks at relations between people after marriage.
K Damodhar Prasad is the producer. Kalyani Koduri has scored the music and PG Vinda has handled the cinematography.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief