Tamil star Vijay Antony’s much-talked-about mass action thriller, Indrasena, is all set for a wide release in the Telugu states tomorrow. Thanks to the grand success of Bichagadu, the buzz and expectations on Indrasena have been quite high. Neelam Krishna Reddy of NKR Films has acquired Indrasena’s Telugu rights for Rs.2.50 crore.
Vijay Antony will be seen in dual roles, as brothers, in Indrasena, which is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The Tamil version is titled Annadurai. Debutant Srinivasan is the film’s director and Vijay Antony Film Corporation and Radhika’s R Studios have bankrolled the movie jointly. Diana Champika is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt