Tamil star Vijay Antony’s much-talked-about mass action thriller, Indrasena, is all set for a wide release in the Telugu states tomorrow. Thanks to the grand success of Bichagadu, the buzz and expectations on Indrasena have been quite high. Neelam Krishna Reddy of NKR Films has acquired Indrasena’s Telugu rights for Rs.2.50 crore.
Vijay Antony will be seen in dual roles, as brothers, in Indrasena, which is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The Tamil version is titled Annadurai. Debutant Srinivasan is the film’s director and Vijay Antony Film Corporation and Radhika’s R Studios have bankrolled the movie jointly. Diana Champika is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event