Tamil music composer turned hero Vijay Antony is a well-known name in the twin Telugu states, thanks to the huge success of Bichagadu. The actor’s latest film, Indrasena, was highly-anticipated in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Indrasena released on November 30 to average reviews. In Krishna district, Indrasena collected a gross of 1.71 lakhs with 1.40 lakh nett on Monday. With this, Indrasena’s 5-day Krishna district collections are totalled to 14.04 lakh gross and 11.42 lakh nett.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho