Tamil music composer turned hero Vijay Antony is a well-known name in the twin Telugu states, thanks to the huge success of Bichagadu. The actor’s latest film, Indrasena, was highly-anticipated in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Indrasena released on November 30 to average reviews. In Krishna district, Indrasena collected a gross of 1.71 lakhs with 1.40 lakh nett on Monday. With this, Indrasena’s 5-day Krishna district collections are totalled to 14.04 lakh gross and 11.42 lakh nett.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award