Tamil music composer turned hero Vijay Antony is a well-known name in the twin Telugu states, thanks to the huge success of Bichagadu. The actor’s latest film, Indrasena, was highly-anticipated in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Indrasena released on November 30 to average reviews. In Krishna district, Indrasena collected a gross of 1.71 lakhs with 1.40 lakh nett on Monday. With this, Indrasena’s 5-day Krishna district collections are totalled to 14.04 lakh gross and 11.42 lakh nett.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag, Rajamouli coming together for singer Smita
- The Lion King registers a huge growth in collections
- Manmadhudu 2’s trailer gets a launch date
- Saaho’s fresh release date postpones Shraddha’s new film
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!