Tamil music composer turned hero Vijay Antony is a well-known name in the twin Telugu states, thanks to the huge success of Bichagadu. The actor’s latest film, Indrasena, was highly-anticipated in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Indrasena released on November 30 to average reviews. In Krishna district, Indrasena collected a gross of 1.71 lakhs with 1.40 lakh nett on Monday. With this, Indrasena’s 5-day Krishna district collections are totalled to 14.04 lakh gross and 11.42 lakh nett.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad