Indrasena is Vijay Anthony’s latest film which was released yesterday. As Vijay is quite popular in Tollywood, the film opened to some decent revenues all over.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 3.30 lakhs in the Krishna region on the first day of its release. These are decent collections as Indrasena is a dubbing film.
The film is a family drama where Vijay plays a double role. With the weekend on, the makers are doing some good promotions so that the film will attract even more audience to the theaters.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December