We all know that the entire Telugu Film Industry has come together to organize a huge fund raising event today. Titled Memu Saitam, this event kick started today morning and stars have been continuously performing for a cause.
Latest highlight of the show is that industry veterans like Raghavendra Rao, Kodi Rama Krishna, Allu Aravind, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Murali Mohan Mohan and a few others shook a leg when they were invited on to the stage by pop singer Baba Sehgal. This is probably the first time that stars of such magnitude have left all their inhibitions and showcased their sportive side.
The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the stars from Tamil and Hindi industries are set to grace this event today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Sonu Sood opens up about rumors on his political entry
- Chiru’s next- Meher Ramesh spends lakhs for just montage shots
- Allu Arjun’s wife Sneha crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Vijay-Rashmika’s Dear Comrade crosses a huge milestone