OTT platforms have taken over films in a big way. The audience has lost interest in watching films on the big screens as movies are getting released on OTT in just two or three weeks after the big-screen release.
Due to this, the producers are losing big time. To tackle this situation, a crucial meeting is going to be held tomorrow in Hyderabad to discuss the same.
Speaking about the same, producer Bunny Vas has revealed that the producers are planning to introduce a clause where films should be out on OTT platforms only 50 days after their theatrical release.
Apart from this, a key topic of ticket rates will also be discussed in this meeting as per the news. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- RC16 expected to start rolling during this time
- NBK108 is being mounted on a massive budget?
- Shyam Singha Roy lines up for three Oscar categories
- This actress was the first choice of Puri Jagannadh for Liger
- Star producer comes to the support of Aamir Khan