Nayanthara, one of the leading heroines down South, is often criticized for not taking part in her films’ promotional events, even though she signs a movie with the “no promotions” clause mentioned in the contract.
Now, Nayan’s recent display of professionalism has left the unit of her ongoing Tamil-Telugu bilingual film, Velaikaran, in awe. Apparently, Nayan fell off a stage on the film’s set and suffered a painful injury on her back a few weeks ago.
However, Nayan, even before she could recuperate completely and against her physiotherapist’s advise, took painkillers and returned to the movie’s set after knowing that the shooting has been delayed due to her absence. This movie is being directed by Jayam Mohan and it has Sivakarthikeyan as the hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Payal Rajput concentrates on Punjabi cinema?
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon