Nayanthara, one of the leading heroines down South, is often criticized for not taking part in her films’ promotional events, even though she signs a movie with the “no promotions” clause mentioned in the contract.
Now, Nayan’s recent display of professionalism has left the unit of her ongoing Tamil-Telugu bilingual film, Velaikaran, in awe. Apparently, Nayan fell off a stage on the film’s set and suffered a painful injury on her back a few weeks ago.
However, Nayan, even before she could recuperate completely and against her physiotherapist’s advise, took painkillers and returned to the movie’s set after knowing that the shooting has been delayed due to her absence. This movie is being directed by Jayam Mohan and it has Sivakarthikeyan as the hero.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record