Chiyaan Vikram is known for his versatile roles in films like Aparichithudu, Mallanna and I. Right now, Vikram is going through a rough phase in his career and wants to bounce back with his new film Iru Mugan (Inkokkadu in Telugu).
The shoot of the film is wrapped up and the post-production is in the final stages. Latest update reveals that the makers are planning to release the film on the 8th of September.
The recently released trailer got a huge response and raised the expectations on the film. Vikram will be seen in a dual role in this film. Nayanathara and Nitya Menen are the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut