Chiyaan Vikram is known for his versatile roles in films like Aparichithudu, Mallanna and I. Right now, Vikram is going through a rough phase in his career and wants to bounce back with his new film Iru Mugan (Inkokkadu in Telugu).
The shoot of the film is wrapped up and the post-production is in the final stages. Latest update reveals that the makers are planning to release the film on the 8th of September.
The recently released trailer got a huge response and raised the expectations on the film. Vikram will be seen in a dual role in this film. Nayanathara and Nitya Menen are the female leads.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans