Chiyaan Vikram’s Inkokkadu opened to some ver mixed reviews all over. In spite of the mixed reviews, the film has been doing well and all the distributors are quite happy with the way the film has entered the safe zone.
The trade pundits reveal that the film will start collecting profits from this week. Inkokkadu is a suspense thriller which has Vikram in a double role. Nithya Menen and Nayanthara play lead roles in the film which is directed by Anand Shankar
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Interesting contestants in speculation for Bigg Boss 3
- 96’s Telugu remake underway in Mauritius