Chiyaan Vikram’s Inkokkadu opened to some ver mixed reviews all over. In spite of the mixed reviews, the film has been doing well and all the distributors are quite happy with the way the film has entered the safe zone.
The trade pundits reveal that the film will start collecting profits from this week. Inkokkadu is a suspense thriller which has Vikram in a double role. Nithya Menen and Nayanthara play lead roles in the film which is directed by Anand Shankar
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur