Chiyaan Vikram’s Inkokkadu opened to some ver mixed reviews all over. In spite of the mixed reviews, the film has been doing well and all the distributors are quite happy with the way the film has entered the safe zone.
The trade pundits reveal that the film will start collecting profits from this week. Inkokkadu is a suspense thriller which has Vikram in a double role. Nithya Menen and Nayanthara play lead roles in the film which is directed by Anand Shankar
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic