After a long gap, Nani is gearing up for back to back releases of his films, ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ and ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’. While ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ is a relatively new film, the release of his ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ has been delayed for more than a year. However, Nani is now on a mission to make his upcoming films taste success.
The team members of ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ have chalked out a unique promotional strategy for the film. During one of the film’s promotions, Nani will be chatting with a large group of college students via Skype. This is the first time that something like this is being done to promote films in Telugu.
Featuring Malavika Nair, Vijay and Ritu Verma in important roles,‘Yevade Subramanyam’ was directed by debutant Nag Ashwin and produced by Priyanka Dutt. The film is all set to release in March.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years