Actor Naga Shaurya, who has made his debut with Srinivas Avasarala’s ‘Oohalu gusagusalaade’ seems to be the go-to guy for innovative film makers these days. After the success of Oohalu gusagusalaade, he has been cast in Vaarahi’s ‘Dikkulu chudaku Ramayya’, whose audio was launched recently. The film caught the eye of many people in the film circles for its innovative title and novel concept.
Another movie of his is presently in the final schedule of shoot and it’s named as ‘Lakshmi raave maa intiki’, another catchy title. With so much thought going into naming the films, it remains to be seen if these films can repeat the success of Oohalu gusagusalaade.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites