Actor Naga Shaurya, who has made his debut with Srinivas Avasarala’s ‘Oohalu gusagusalaade’ seems to be the go-to guy for innovative film makers these days. After the success of Oohalu gusagusalaade, he has been cast in Vaarahi’s ‘Dikkulu chudaku Ramayya’, whose audio was launched recently. The film caught the eye of many people in the film circles for its innovative title and novel concept.
Another movie of his is presently in the final schedule of shoot and it’s named as ‘Lakshmi raave maa intiki’, another catchy title. With so much thought going into naming the films, it remains to be seen if these films can repeat the success of Oohalu gusagusalaade.
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics