Actor Naga Shaurya, who has made his debut with Srinivas Avasarala’s ‘Oohalu gusagusalaade’ seems to be the go-to guy for innovative film makers these days. After the success of Oohalu gusagusalaade, he has been cast in Vaarahi’s ‘Dikkulu chudaku Ramayya’, whose audio was launched recently. The film caught the eye of many people in the film circles for its innovative title and novel concept.
Another movie of his is presently in the final schedule of shoot and it’s named as ‘Lakshmi raave maa intiki’, another catchy title. With so much thought going into naming the films, it remains to be seen if these films can repeat the success of Oohalu gusagusalaade.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief