Sonu Sood is being called the real son of the soil for the way he is taking care of migrant workers ever since the lockdown has been announced in the country.
Sonu has booked several buses in the last few days to help migrant laborers reach their homes. Things have gone to another level as Sonu has booked an entire flight now for some women who were stuck in Kochi.
After Sonu came to know that close to 177 girls from Odissa and other parts of the country are stuck in Kochi, he made use of all his contacts and booked a special flight and brought all the women back. This has become a hot topic as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part