Sonu Sood is being called the real son of the soil for the way he is taking care of migrant workers ever since the lockdown has been announced in the country.
Sonu has booked several buses in the last few days to help migrant laborers reach their homes. Things have gone to another level as Sonu has booked an entire flight now for some women who were stuck in Kochi.
After Sonu came to know that close to 177 girls from Odissa and other parts of the country are stuck in Kochi, he made use of all his contacts and booked a special flight and brought all the women back. This has become a hot topic as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive