The makers of Naga Shaurya’s upcoming sports drama, Lakshya, have just launched the film’s teaser on the occasion of the actor’s birthday. Lakshya is based on archery and Naga Shaurya is seen as Pardhu, an exceptional archer.
The teaser has star character artiste Jagapathi Babu’s baritone voice narrating the journey of a gifted archer named Pardhu. The film’s story seems to be about a major setback faced by Pardhu and his inspirational rise like a phoenix to win back his game and glory. The background score and Shaurya’s stunning 8-pack abs at the end are the major highlight of this intense teaser.
Delhi Instagram beauty Ketika Sharma plays an important role as the female lead. Young director Santhosh Jagarlapudi is directing Lakshya and Narayan Das Narang, P Ram Mohan Rao and Sharat Marar are jointly bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out