The first look poster for Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay and star director AR Murugadoss’ ongoing film, Sarkar, was released to a thumping response recently. Sarkar is a political drama. The latest buzz on the film’s storyline is that Vijay’s character which lives in the US returns to Chennai and makes a huge impact on state politics.
As expected, this led to an intense comparison between the storylines of Sarkar and Superstar Mahesh Babu’s recent hit, Bharat Ane Nenu. Like in Sarkar, Bharat Ane Nenu too has its protagonist coming back to Hyderabad from the UK and eventually becoming the Chief Minister of the state. We will have to wait until Diwali to see if Sarkar will have any similarities with BAN’s story.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding