Versatile actor Vikram is in no mood to stop. He is doing the main role in Mani Ratnam’s prestigious Ponniyin Selvan which releases on September 30. His other film Cobra is getting ready for a grand release. Meanwhile, the actor is all set to work with Pa. Ranjith.
A few days back the film was officially launched with a pooja ceremony. The latest news is that the film will be set in the 1800s and the sets are being constructed for the same. Also, it is being heard that the film will be exclusively shot in 3D format.
Pa. Ranjith is known for his different screenplay and presentation. Bankrolled together by the reputed Studio Green banner and Neelam Productions, the film will have music by GV Prakash. The shooting of the film will start this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s Pokiri sets mighty record
- Rashmika to romance Naga Chaitanya?
- Liger to take a solid opening at the box office?
- News about Rana’s personal life is not true
- Rains no obstacle to Bimbisara and Sita Ramam
- Interview : Rashmika – Sita Ramam’s success has given me more courage