Happening young heroine Keerthy Suresh wowed movie lovers with her impeccable performance in Mahanati, a biopic on the legendary yesteryear heroine, Savithri. Keerthy went on to win the National Award for Best Actress for her performance.
Now, if the latest buzz that’s doing the rounds in film circles is anything to go by, Keerthy is under consideration to play legendary yesteryear actress-filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala in her biopic. Apparently, Vijaya Nirmala’s son senior actor Naresh is planning to produce the film as a tribute. However, we will have to give this speculation some time to see if it turns out to be true or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time