Happening young heroine Keerthy Suresh wowed movie lovers with her impeccable performance in Mahanati, a biopic on the legendary yesteryear heroine, Savithri. Keerthy went on to win the National Award for Best Actress for her performance.
Now, if the latest buzz that’s doing the rounds in film circles is anything to go by, Keerthy is under consideration to play legendary yesteryear actress-filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala in her biopic. Apparently, Vijaya Nirmala’s son senior actor Naresh is planning to produce the film as a tribute. However, we will have to give this speculation some time to see if it turns out to be true or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral