Young Akkineni lad Akhil’s second film has been the talk of the town ever since his debut film was released last year. Names of several directors were heard in association with Akhil’s second project, but none of them were confirmed officially.
And recently, there has been a fresh buzz about this much awaited project that director Koratala Siva will be helming Akhil’s next project. Now, one of the leading producers DVV Danayya is said to be producing this film.
Apparently, the film will be a remake of the latest Malayalam hit Kammatti Paadam.
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR