Allu Arjun is currently wrapping up Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. The film is slated for release in May. The Stylish Star is yet to announce his future projects. Meanwhile, there an interesting speculation has been doing the rounds about Bunny’s immediate project.
As per the latest reports, Racha and Bengal Tiger director Sampath Nandi is planning a project with Allu Arjun. Apparently, Sampath has already narrated a story to the actor, who is yet to give the final nod. Senior producer C Kalyan is said to be pooling in resources for this project. These are mere speculations and we will have to wait until the official word is out.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years