Allu Arjun is currently wrapping up Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. The film is slated for release in May. The Stylish Star is yet to announce his future projects. Meanwhile, there an interesting speculation has been doing the rounds about Bunny’s immediate project.
As per the latest reports, Racha and Bengal Tiger director Sampath Nandi is planning a project with Allu Arjun. Apparently, Sampath has already narrated a story to the actor, who is yet to give the final nod. Senior producer C Kalyan is said to be pooling in resources for this project. These are mere speculations and we will have to wait until the official word is out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand