It’s well-known that Nandamuri Balakrishna and mass action entertainers specialist Boyapati Srinu will be joining forces for the third time after Simha and Legend. This most eagerly awaited project will begin in a couple of months, once both Balayya and Boyapati wrap up NTR and RC12 respectively.
And here’s an interesting buzz as per the Tollywood grapevine. Apparently, Balayya told Boyapati Srinu to wrap up the movie within 70 days without too many schedule breaks. Balayya wants his next project to be a quickie as he will be busy with election campaigns from early next year. Stay tuned for more updates on this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Bollywood beauty in talks for Jr NTR’s next
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand