It’s well-known that Nandamuri Balakrishna and mass action entertainers specialist Boyapati Srinu will be joining forces for the third time after Simha and Legend. This most eagerly awaited project will begin in a couple of months, once both Balayya and Boyapati wrap up NTR and RC12 respectively.
And here’s an interesting buzz as per the Tollywood grapevine. Apparently, Balayya told Boyapati Srinu to wrap up the movie within 70 days without too many schedule breaks. Balayya wants his next project to be a quickie as he will be busy with election campaigns from early next year. Stay tuned for more updates on this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres