After a wholesome family drama in the form of S/O Satyamurthy, Stylish Star Allu Arjun will soon come up with an out and out mass action entertainer in the direction of Boyapati Srinu. Tentatively titled Sarainodu, the film’s shooting is going on at a brisk pace and expectations are quite high on this unusual combination.
Now, latest reports suggest that Bunny will be teaming up with Vikram Kumar, who earlier directed the Akkineni family classic Manam. Apparently, Bunny was highly impressed with Vikram’s brilliance in Manam and he is showing a keen interest on collaborating with the director. Buzz has it that the Bunny-Vikram Kumar combo will materialize once both the stars complete their immediate projects, Sarainodu and 24 respectively.
These are mere speculations and we will have to wait for some more time to see if this magical combo will indeed materialize in the near future.
- Aditi Rao is the most desirable woman of 2019
- I am eagerly waiting for a Telugu offer says star heroine
- Big news-RRR heroine signs another biggie
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense
- Venkatesh and Ravi to join hands for a multi-starrer?