Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s ongoing action entertainer will resume its second schedule in the third week of February. The film features several popular actors like Vivek Oberoi, Prashant, Sneha and Ananya.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers of this movie have been in talks with former hero Aryan Rajesh for a crucial role. Apparently, Aryan Rajesh will be playing Ananya’s husband in the the movie. This film is a comeback of sorts for Aryan Rajesh. An official announcement is awaited regarding his selection.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady and DVV Danayya is the producer. Stay tuned for more updates.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble