It is already known that Ram Charan will be teaming up with director Sukumar, after he wraps up his ongoing project under Surender Reddy’s direction. We have recently reported that this crazy project will be launched formally on August 22 on the occasion of Charan’s father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday.
Now, an interesting title has been doing the rounds about the film’s title. According to the latest buzz, the Charan-Sukumar film is a science-fiction thriller and it has been tentatively titled Formula X. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made.
Devi Sri Prasad, a regular collaborator of Sukumar, will score the tunes for this film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun