It is already known that Ram Charan will be teaming up with director Sukumar, after he wraps up his ongoing project under Surender Reddy’s direction. We have recently reported that this crazy project will be launched formally on August 22 on the occasion of Charan’s father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday.
Now, an interesting title has been doing the rounds about the film’s title. According to the latest buzz, the Charan-Sukumar film is a science-fiction thriller and it has been tentatively titled Formula X. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made.
Devi Sri Prasad, a regular collaborator of Sukumar, will score the tunes for this film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages