Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s new film in the collaboration of Parasuram of Geetha Govindam fame is announced way back. The film will be bankrolled by 14 Reels Plus banner and is expected to go on floors from the month of March.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the team is considering to name the film as Nageswara Rao. Young starlet Rashmika is the forerunner runner for the female lead role in the film.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film