Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s new film in the collaboration of Parasuram of Geetha Govindam fame is announced way back. The film will be bankrolled by 14 Reels Plus banner and is expected to go on floors from the month of March.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the team is considering to name the film as Nageswara Rao. Young starlet Rashmika is the forerunner runner for the female lead role in the film.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director