Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s new film in the collaboration of Parasuram of Geetha Govindam fame is announced way back. The film will be bankrolled by 14 Reels Plus banner and is expected to go on floors from the month of March.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the team is considering to name the film as Nageswara Rao. Young starlet Rashmika is the forerunner runner for the female lead role in the film.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Samantha rejected a Shahrukh Khan film?
- We just had dinner: Ram Charan on film with Prashanth Neel
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu