Megastar Chiranjeevi is all set to join hands with star director Koratala Siva for his 152nd film. The film’s shoot will commence from December. Ever since the film’s official announcement, Mega fans have been curious about Chiru’s role.
Until recently, there have been speculations that Chiru will be playing a naxalite in the movie. And the latest buzz is that Chiru will be seen as a lecturer for a few sequences in the film. If the buzz turns out to be true, this will be yet another time after Master and Tagore that Chiru will be seen in a lecturer’s role.
Govind Acharya and Govinda Hari Govinda are the rumored titles of Chiru152. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until the film’s release to know the real picture. Ever since he returned from the US, Chiru has been hitting gym to sport a fit avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare-Senior hero wants liquor stores to be open
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Happening anchor in talks for Chiru’s Acharya?
- Suresh Productions donates big for Coronavirus
- Flop heroine getting back slowly
- Tollywood director pens an interesting role for Bollywood hero