After a long wait, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film is all set to commence shooting from June 9. The first schedule will kick-start in Dehradun. Pooja Hegde is the heroine and Vamshi Paidipally is the director for this landmark project.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that Mahesh25’s story revolves around farmers’ issues. Apparently, the story will have references of the Krishna-Kuchela track and the story oscillates between India and the US. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until the film’s release to know more.
Devi Sri Prasad has already begun composing for the movie. Popular producers Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will jointly bankroll this high-budget entertainer.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him