5 years after their first collaboration, 1 Nenokkadine, Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Sukumar are all set to join hands for the second time soon. This much-awaited project will be going on floors in May. Meanwhile, there have been numerous speculations regarding the film’s backdrop and Mahesh’s role.
The latest buzz is that Mahesh will be sporting a rugged avatar with a beard in the film. If the buzz turns out to be true, this will be one of the rare occasions where Mahesh will be seen sporting a beard. Also, the film’s story is rumored to be set against the Seshachalam Forest backdrop, with the sensational Red Sanders smuggling as the main plotline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project
- Major change of plans in Liger’s next schedule