Following the humongous success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh Babu will be joining forces with his Maharshi director Vamshi Paidipally for his 27th film. The project will be going on floors in May. Vamshi is currently busy giving finishing to the script.
Now, am interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds reveals that Mahesh will be playing the role of a spy this Vamshi Paidipally directorial. Incidentally, Mahesh had planned a spy in AR Murugadoss’ Spyder a couple of years ago. We will have to wait and see if this latest speculation turns out to be true eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed