Following the humongous success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh Babu will be joining forces with his Maharshi director Vamshi Paidipally for his 27th film. The project will be going on floors in May. Vamshi is currently busy giving finishing to the script.
Now, am interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds reveals that Mahesh will be playing the role of a spy this Vamshi Paidipally directorial. Incidentally, Mahesh had planned a spy in AR Murugadoss’ Spyder a couple of years ago. We will have to wait and see if this latest speculation turns out to be true eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Srikanth’s father passes away
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?