Following the humongous success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh Babu will be joining forces with his Maharshi director Vamshi Paidipally for his 27th film. The project will be going on floors in May. Vamshi is currently busy giving finishing to the script.
Now, am interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds reveals that Mahesh will be playing the role of a spy this Vamshi Paidipally directorial. Incidentally, Mahesh had planned a spy in AR Murugadoss’ Spyder a couple of years ago. We will have to wait and see if this latest speculation turns out to be true eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram