Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently working on Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Even as the film is halfway through, there have already been several speculations on Megastar’s next project.
Recently, there were reports that Chiru’s next film will be directed by Koratala Siva. However, there has been no official announcement regarding the news. Now, the latest buzz is that the Megastar will be essaying dual roles in the movie. Apparently, Chiru will be seen as an NRI billionaire and a farmer in Koratala Siva’s film. We will have to wait until the official word is out from the horse’s mouth.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake