Taking fans’ excitement to the hilt, Nandamuri Balakrishna had long back announced that his son Mokshagna will indeed enter films. Mokshagna was also reported to be undergoing training for his acting debut. Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Mokshagna’s debut film will commence this year.
Reports say that Balayya will be working with legendary director Singeetam Srinivasarao for his 100th film. The film has been titled Aditya 999 and it will be a sequel to the actor-director’s yesteryear classic, Aditya 369. Apparently, Mokshagna will make his debut in the film in a prince character.
These are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film