Taking fans’ excitement to the hilt, Nandamuri Balakrishna had long back announced that his son Mokshagna will indeed enter films. Mokshagna was also reported to be undergoing training for his acting debut. Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Mokshagna’s debut film will commence this year.
Reports say that Balayya will be working with legendary director Singeetam Srinivasarao for his 100th film. The film has been titled Aditya 999 and it will be a sequel to the actor-director’s yesteryear classic, Aditya 369. Apparently, Mokshagna will make his debut in the film in a prince character.
These are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director