The makers of Aravindha Sametha, NTR’s ongoing action, family entertainer in Trivikram’s direction, have wrapped up nearly 40 percent of the shoot already. In the film, NTR will be sporting a six-pack avatar, which created a huge euphoria among his fans when the first look poster was unveiled a few weeks ago.
Now, the latest buzz is that Tarak’s role in Aravindha Sametha will have two shades. While he will be seen as an agressive young man named Veeraraghava Reddy in the Rayalaseema episodes, he will be essaying a soft-natured youngster’s role in the Hyderabad episodes. However, we will have to wait until the film’s release to know the real picture.
Pooja Hegde is the heroine, while Jagapathi Babu and Naga Babu play the heads of two faction groups in this high-budget entertainer. S Radhakrishna is bankrolling the movie. Thaman is scoring the music. Aravindha Sametha is slated to hit the screens on October 10 tentatively.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties