Hero Pawan Kalyan’s second film under Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar’s direction is being eagerly awaited by fans. A striking new poster was unveiled by the makers on Pawan’s birthday last week.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film has been tentatively titled Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh. Furthermore, Pawan will be playing a nationalist in this socio-political drama. It looks like both Pawan and Harish Shankar are aiming to tap the current mood of the nation in their movie.
All said and done, we will have to wait until the film hits screens next year to know the actual story. The film is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull