After being on hold for several months, Prabhas’ 20th film, tentatively titled Jaan, is all set to be resumed from the 18th of this month. The film is a period romantic drama set in Italy of the 70s. Prabhas is said to be playing the role of a palmist in the movie.
Now, an interesting buzz that’s been doing the rounds reveals that Jaan’s story kickstarts on a tram journey that originates from an Italian city. This part of the story will be shot in the upcoming schedule, and the film’s Production Designer R Ravinder has erected a tram set for the same.
Radhakrishna Kumar is directing Jaan and Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady. Rebel Star Krishnam Raju is bankrolling this Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual with a whopping budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding