Fans and the entire film fraternity are eagerly awaiting Rajamouli’s multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. We had reported earlier that this ambitious film will go on floors in summer next year and release in 2019.
Now, social media has been abuzz with speculations about the film’s genre and the plotline. Apparently, Rajamouli, along with his father V Vijayendra Prasad, is penning an intense sports drama. Both Charan and NTR are rumored to be essaying the roles of boxers in the movie and they will train under professional boxers. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official announcement.
123telugu had already reported that this film will release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. Producer DVV Danayya will be pumping in 150 crore to bring out this highly-anticipated film.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity